Friday, February 2, 2018

50+ relationship quotes For Him Best Cute Love Quotes And Wishes with HD wallpapers(Feb 2018)

hand

relationship quotes 

Love is a magical feeling everyone can love but when it comes to expressing many of the people lags in that.Expressing the Love with beautiful relationship quotes makes your relationship more heartwarming and very lovely way.Wishing happy valentines day with this beautiful love quotes make your relationship stronger. 

relationship quotes:๐Ÿ’•I didn’t plan it, but you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.

relationship quotes

๐Ÿ’•Nothing in this world compares to the comfort and security of having someone just hold your hand.

relationship quotes

๐Ÿ’˜I feel so lucky at the time when you are with me.

๐Ÿ’Moments with you that's when I wish I could stop time.
relationship quotes

๐Ÿ’œI am incomplete without you.I Love You
relationship quotes

๐Ÿ’›I didn’t know what love meant until I met you.
relationship quotes

relationship quotes
๐Ÿ’—Your beauty leaves me speechless every time I see you.
relationship quotes

๐Ÿ’“I have a crush on your mind, I fell for your personality, and your looks are just a big bonus

relationship quotes

๐Ÿ’I love you more than anything else in this world. You are my everything and the only thing that hurt is to lose you.
relationship quotes

๐Ÿ’›I want to be your favourite hello and hardest goodbye

relationship quotes

๐Ÿ‘ซYou are a source of joy to me, my heart and my whole world.
๐Ÿ˜‰Maybe I am not your first love, kiss or first date, but surely I want to be your last.

๐Ÿ‘‰I don’t want anything from life expects you beside me.

๐Ÿ‘ŒOnly you are the reason that I wake up with the smile every morning.

๐Ÿ˜ƒWhen the skies get darker and the storm appears, I believe that you are the one who will protect me from everything.
relationship quotes

๐Ÿ˜‰I find a mirror of my soul in your beautiful eyes.

๐Ÿ˜You may be one person to the whole world, but to me, you are the whole world.

๐Ÿ’™I want someone with whom I can feel free, I can be silly, I can laugh.

๐Ÿ˜ฎI am sorry for every time when I am wrong but I love you every single second.
relationship quotes

๐Ÿ˜I love that feeling when you call me and I see your name on my phone.

๐Ÿ‘‰The real lover is the one who can make you feel better by kissing your forehead.
relationship quotes

๐Ÿ˜I loved you once my sweet prince. And I still do. And will keep loving you till my last breath.

valentine pictures 

๐Ÿ˜ฎAll I know about love is just because of you. Please always be with me and do love me this way the whole life.
relationship quotes

๐Ÿ’–I don’t want anything from life expects you beside me.

๐Ÿ’“When we met for the first time, I knew you are special. And now you are the most special man in my life. I am grateful for every moment that I spent with you.
relationship quotes

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment